This course is designed for network engineers who want to stay on top of all the advances in networking. The Cisco certification program provides the training and additional education needed for installing, monitoring, and troubleshooting quality IP network, infrastructure products. Receiving a Cisco CCNP Certification is a validation for engineers to be recognized as planning, implementing, verifying, and identifying trouble in local and wide-area enterprise networks. This Certification also identifies engineers who can work with IP specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
Target Student: IP specialists with one year of networking experience, ie., network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer, or network technician.
The CCNP course objectives include:
- build simple LANs
- establish Internet connectivity
- manage network security
- understand IPv6 basics
- troubleshoot VLAN problems, understand how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and to understand the issues behind Layer 3 redundancies
- define the functions, characteristics, and components of a WAN configure
- troubleshoot and configure EIGRP environments
- configure and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- describe SNMP (simple network management protocol), system log, and net flow
- manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
Tampa Bay Florida, and surrounding Hillsborough County area, computer networking, routing, and switching are continually being updated in its design and implementation. In order to meet these needs, company’s need highly trained staff. Whether your company is large or small, computer networking technology is a must for the success of any business. This is why Cisco certification in Tampa can free managers up to increase their business profits, with professional, experienced, and certified technicians can keep a business up and running smoothly.